This policy applies to the site: www.label-mystyx.com
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance to MYSTYX, which is responsible for this site and responsible for processing your personal data.
- How your personal data is collected and processed.
- Must be considered as personal data all information likely to identify you and that we collect when you register on the website or when using it.
- What are your rights regarding this data; Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Eventually, the site's policy on cookies (“cookies”)
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal data:
- Last name
- First name
- Pseudonyms or name of the artist email address
- Phone numbers gender or sex
- Age/date of birth
- Information on career or artistic creation
- Demo or model (Album, EP, Single)
- Prod, composition, type beat
- The personal data we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the “Form and collection methods” section and following.
FORMS AND COLLECTION METHODS
Your personal data is collected by the following methods:
- Contests made by the website
- Demo call form, completed by the website
We use the data thus collected for the following purposes:
- Contact Website management
- Detection of new talents
LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information through log files (“log files”) and cookies (“cookies”). These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for your convenience.
Description of cookies used by the site This mainly concerns the following information:
- IP adress
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improved service and personalized welcome
- Creation of personalized consumption profiles
- Statistical studies
The site includes social network buttons allowing you to share your activity on the site. Cookies from these networks are therefore likely to be stored on your computer when you use these features.
These sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is only processed by us, except with regard to limited access to personal data by the hosting provider mentioned in point below.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person responsible for processing personal data will keep all personal data in its computer systems on the site and under sufficient security conditions for a maximum period of 3 years.
HOSTING OF PERSONAL DATA
Our site is hosted by the company wix.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for processing personal data The person responsible for processing personal data is MYSTYX.
He can be contacted as follows: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Mystyx, 25 rue de la Voie Romaine, 14190 Cauvicourt.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data. Obligation of the person responsible for processing personal information
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without you having been consulted and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
In addition, in accordance with Law No. 09-08 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition for legitimate reasons. about the personal data concerning you.
To exercise these rights, simply contact the data controller at the contact details indicated above.